Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Disappointing Husband

     I really hope my title isn't too misleading. I keep disappointing him, not the other way around. For instance tonight we were supposed to play Mario 3 on SNES. Didn't happen. Why? Because I need to get our printer fixed to work on some business stuff. The night before? I couldn't sleep so I stayed up and read the entire "The Art of Making a Baby" blog. THE ENTIRE THING. We try and talk about it and I say I will do better but it never seems to happen. Maybe I'm too selfish for him.
     All he wants to do is spend time with me. That's not a bad thing and we didn't really have this problem until we had W. I want to spend time with my husband I really really do but it seems like all I ever have time for is W, food, work, and sleep. I'm probably not managing my time too wisely. Being pregnant right now is not helping either. I sleep until noon unless W NEEDS his mommy.
     I did have another really good day today though. Until I got stuck on the floor and couldn't move my leg. Whoops. Hubby to the rescue though.
     It really is hard to be mad at this little guy for too long but we are going to have to start talking about this whole biting thing. I mean really look at this face.
     Mom's of little girls watch out. He's already a flirt too.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no you didn't!!!??? :)
    The entire thing????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All 48 pages. Insane... I think so. The pictures are so amazing and drew me right in. I just had to know what happened next and next thing I knew I was looking at the most precious baby.

      Delete