Saturday, January 21, 2012

Today was a bad day. I hurt really bad and was so sleepy. I'm so thankful for my husband for letting me sleep today. He's a trooper. Little man W was a monster, but a happy monster so that makes me happy. I just wish he would slow down a little bit. In 13 days he is going to have blessed my life for a full year. Where did the time go? I swear just yesterday he needed me to hold his head up for him. 
I think that is the hardest part. Feeling like you are becoming obsolete. He doesn't need me for everything anymore and I miss feeling needed. Now he is crawling almost walking. I almost want him to start walking soon so that he will slow down for a little bit. That mister is FAST on four limbs.
I know my first few posts have been downers but I really am genuinely happy. I just seem to be having a small affair with Debbie Downer syndrome. I'm sure it will pass soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment